In , after a series of wildly adventurous jobs around the world, Sam Sheridan found himself in Australia, loaded with cash and intent on not working until he'd spent it all. It occurred to him that, without distractions, he could finally indulge a long-dormant obsession: fighting. Within a year, he was in Bangkok training with the greatest fighter in muay Thai Thai kickboxing history and stepping through the ropes for a professional bout.
A Fighter's Heart
That one fight wasn't enough. Sheridan set out to test himself on an epic journey into how and why we fight, facing Olympic boxers, Brazilian jiu-jitsu stars, and Ultimate Fighting champions. A Fighter's Heart : One man's journey through the world of fighting.
Sam Sheridan. After a series of adventurous jobs around the world, Sam Sheridan found himself in Australia, cash-rich and with time on his hands to spend it. It occurred to him that he could finally explore a long-held obsession: fighting.
Within a year, he was in Bangkok training with Thailand's greatest kickboxing champion and stepping through the ropes for his first professional bout. Additional information Sku GOR Author Sam Sheridan.www.crypto-exchange.pro/images/nol-azithromycin-meilleur-prix.php
A Fighter's Heart by Sam Sheridan (ebook)
Condition Used - Very Good. Binding type Paperback.
- A Fighter's Heart: One Man's Journey Through the World of Fighting.
- A Blank Page - The Stranger - A. Neal - Brother Andy.
- Introduction to aroma research.
- Frommers Seattle 2007 (Frommers Complete).
- A Fighter's Heart: One Man's Journey Through the World of Fighting by Sam Sheridan.
- SIMILAR BOOKS SUGGESTED BY OUR CRITICS:;
- Sam Sheridan: A Fighter's Heart: One Man's Journey Through the World of Fighting;
Publisher Atlantic Books. Year published Number of pages ISBN 10 ISBN 13 Cover note Book picture is for illustrative purposes only, actual binding, cover or edition may vary.